Make A 1-Derful Choice
What to Look For in a Denver Roofing Company
When you’re ready to invest in your roof, you need a roofing company that you can rely on. With hundreds of companies to choose from, finding the right one can be difficult.
So, what should you look for in a Denver roofing company? The company you choose will be working on one of the most important structural elements of your home, so the job shouldn’t be left to just anyone. Here are a few questions to ask when looking for a roofer:
- Do they put everything in writing?
- Are the Projects Managers HAAG Engineering Certified?
- Do they have endorsements from major materials manufacturers?
- How long has the company been in business, and do they have any staying power to cover their warranty down the road?
- Are they BBB (Better Business Bureau) accredited business, and what is that rating?
- Are they preferred by major insurance companies?
- Do they give back to the community?
- Do they have General Liability and Workers Compensation insurance?
- Do they obtain all necessary permits prior to beginning a project?
The last question is especially important, and it is something that most companies will not do. Instead, they tell homeowners that their sub-contractors have the permits. Unless you verify this, they could be putting you at risk if an accident occurs on your property.
At 1-derful Roofing, we meet all the requirements listed above and more. We are a Colorado roofing company that you can rely on to get the job done right. From acquiring the necessary permits to completing the job in a safe and professional manner, we provide excellent service from start to finish. Make a 1-derful choice; choose 1-derful Roofing for your roofing project!